Monday, June 3, 2024

About Me

   

  My name is Kimberly Vargas and I was accepted into the GSSE Program for the summer of 2024. I have never heard about a Governor's School, which is a new experience. I am very excited to be here and learn many new things. I am taking biology in the afternoon! I come all the way from Antioch, TN. On the first day, I was surprised that I could make so many friends. I am proud of myself and thankful to my counselor for exposing me to these programs because even though I do not have all of these AP classes to take, I have other opportunities to explore. I come from a Hispanic household in which a lot is expected from me. I am seeking opportunities and I am trying to put myself out there. 


I took this picture for my trip to Mexico

Fun Facts about me: 

  • I was born in Dallas, Texas
  •  I play 3 instruments (guitar, piano, and violin)
  •  I was born with Scoliosis ( I think this is a fun fact rather than a sad one)
  •  I am the only child
  •  I love exploring anything new
  •  I love baking (especially brownies)
  •  I am interested in working out
  •  I love animals 
  • I love taking beautiful sunsets


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Harmony of Science and Religion in the Classroom

  Imagine being in a classroom where the wonders of the world explored through science coexist harmoniously with the mysteries pondered by r...