Friday, June 21, 2024

Natural Observation

 June 20th/21st  


For today's blog, I will be importing pictures and notes of our field trip to the Ijams Nature Center. 


               
For this last part, I did rush my answer so I will write it out. 
If I were to look at spider webs through the view of a paleontologist, I would look at the ancestry of the oldest known spider and how much variety exists from then. 


Pictures from our adventure:

An Albino turtle!!

Jinny is a part of the beautiful scenery

 
A spider web connecting and bending the leaves from the top to bottom

The squad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Harmony of Science and Religion in the Classroom

  Imagine being in a classroom where the wonders of the world explored through science coexist harmoniously with the mysteries pondered by r...